1. I will be YOUR advocate. I will help you do what is best for the health, comfort, and appearance of your mouth.
2. I will always be honest with you. I consider my integrity of utmost importance, and will treat you accordingly.
3. I will help you make the best decisions for your mouth. I will not tell you what you have to do. I will present the options to you, educate you on the pros and cons of those options, and help you make the best decision based on your individual situation.
4. I will never, ever let my financial gain or loss influence my recommendations on your treatment in any way.
5. I, or a respected colleague, will always be available to you for dental emergencies, even on weekends or evenings. If you are in pain, we will see you very quickly, always within 24 hours.
6. I will always be gentle, and keep you out of pain during dental treatment. I will stop any treatment immediately if you are feeling any discomfort.
7. I will strive for excellence in all aspects of your dental treatment, using the highest qualiity materials and techniques.
8. I will continually update my education and training, far exceeding all requirements. I will thoroughly research any new procedures or materials before adopting them into my practice. You will never be a "guinea pig" in my office for something new, nor will you find me using outdated materials or techniques.
9. I will keep my fees as reasonable as possible, while still allowing me to hire the best staff, and use the best materials and labs available. I will never be the most expensive, nor the cheapest, dentist on the block.
10. I will try to make dental treatment as affordable as possible, working with you to help you understand and maximize any insurance coverage, and arrange payment plans when needed.
11. You will always be treated enthusiastically and kindly by everyone in our office. You are an extension of my family and friends, and will be treated that way.
12. I will listen to what you have to say and what your concerns are, and do my best to treat you how you want to be treated.
13. I will stand by my work, and always be more than fair if there is ever any disagreement.